Tortillas

Earlier, I made pink pancakes. This is an alternative for a savory breakfast.


Green (spinach) tortillas

Here is how I made spinach tortillas. Variations to this are regular white or yellow corn tortillas ... but with 

  • thyme
  • grounded dahl lentils (which BTW was absolutely phenomenal with sauerkraut that had a generous mix of greens and vegetables and a sprinkling of nutritional yeast.)

I blended spinach leaves very well with water. With that, I combined the (corn) flour and oil.

I rolled the dough into balls.
I placed each ball inside of a clean food plastic bag (with one side slit open).
I used the bottom of a pan to flatten the tortilla.
I used a silicone spatula to spread oil onto a frying pan very thinly.
Once the pan was very hot, I slapped a tortilla onto the pan.

CONTENT RELATED TO TORTILLAS

No comments:

Post a Comment